Author Topic: Dalang  (Read 1659 times)

hang jebat

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
Dalang
« on: 05 Aug, 10:06:27 AM »
Agak- agak penghuni vista boleh kenal pasti tak dalang dlm vista ini...yg merosak kan silaraturahim penduuduk dan yang rajin membuat adu domba kat vista ini?

Nad_Home

Re: Dalang
« Reply #1 on: 22 Sep, 02:10:10 AM »
Hi Dalang

Since there is topic, I think I have something to comment / share about my first impression of the neighbors VSP (i mean not all, but maybe some of them)

I'm totally a new comer and don't know the community here and am not familiar with the management of VSP

I need help from a neighbor but it turn out that I didn't receive any. I was very sad as when i knock the first neighbor, no once open the door, while I heard sound of someone cooking in the house. The I move on to ask help from the next neighbor, and there is someone opening the door. But I felt very helpless as I need to ask so many times for help, like have to beg from them. And at the end we didn't receive any help..in fact we were scolded for our wrong doing and we were blame for not knowing the management rules, which we are still new and not familiar at all. At that point of time I feel very helpless, and don't feel welcome at all at this place

But I did get help and advise from the Community Representative which I thank him very much for explaining and giving direction on how to resolve things at VSP

WIN

• Penghulu Bendahari
« Reply #2 on: 22 Sep, 10:06:14 PM »
Sy rs dia ni x reti bhs kebgsaan la. Malaysian ke x?

Tetikus Hensem

• Penghulu Bendahari
« Reply #3 on: 24 Sep, 10:41:50 AM »
Sy rs dia ni x reti bhs kebgsaan la. Malaysian ke x?
Janji boleh faham :)

Nad_Home

« Reply #4 on: 24 Sep, 06:42:31 PM »
Reti je bahasa melayu.. ;D