Author Topic: Superbike!  (Read 125 times)

comeylote

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
Re: Superbike!
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2020, 07:55:07 PM »
when other people dream of luxury cars, I just crave powerful motorcycles. My hobby is riding a motorcycle, every weekend my group will take turns planning a long road trip. But there are still many who look down on the motorcycle group even though many professionals have the same interests. Is there anyone in this forum who has the same interest?

i used to look down on motorcycle group too but now my bf is one of them, so i understand now. its not as bad as we think, but my major concern is his safety
Whatever type of vehicles have their own risk. So make sure youre obey the rules of the road.

yeah but still,, the risk of bikers is higher than driving a car. at least that's what i feel
Whatever type of vehicles have their own risk. So make sure youre obey the rules of the road.
no doubt motorcycle expose more to risk.

yeah just gotta take safety precaution and everything will be fine

rottentomatomy

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2020, 11:45:11 PM »
i understand some people dont have time but what do you mean by money? is it maintenance.
it cost a lot. When planning for long trip, the engine oil is essential to make sure u have a smooth journey and ride

what is the best engine oil would you recommend ?
if i would recommend, then it should be shell  bcos i have used it for years.

shell not really suitable with my bike, more prefer petronas
didnt expect that bcos i used quite a lot of brands to try then return back to shell. it is definitely fuel economy.

amyraros

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2021, 01:05:48 AM »
i understand some people dont have time but what do you mean by money? is it maintenance.
it cost a lot. When planning for long trip, the engine oil is essential to make sure u have a smooth journey and ride

can you share the benefit of it bcos i still consider to change my engine oil to new one.

comeylote

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2021, 11:45:20 AM »
if you are using perodua cars its best to use perodua engine oil as its the mothership engine's oil

comeylote

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2021, 11:48:42 AM »

didnt expect that bcos i used quite a lot of brands to try then return back to shell. it is definitely fuel economy.

oh i am using liqui moly, mineral oil. have quite high cleaning quality

bunnyfana

• Pelawat
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2021, 11:51:19 AM »

oh i am using liqui moly, mineral oil. have quite high cleaning quality

is it local product? i want to buy oil that is easy to find and is genuine

benny

• Pelawat
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2021, 09:01:02 PM »

is it affordable? the popular brand mostly expensive.

rottentomatomy

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2021, 10:19:56 PM »

it is affordable and reasonable compared to the other brand. it only cost rm50 and i think it can be consider cheap for the fully syn material.

rottentomatomy

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2021, 10:25:05 PM »

can you share the benefit of it bcos i still consider to change my engine oil to new one.
currently i used shell advanced long ride which is formulated for long ride and city ride. of course as it name, my engine last long without need to rest when i rode to penang from kl last time bcos it gvae max het endurance.

bunnyfana

• Pelawat
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2021, 12:19:46 PM »

currently i used shell advanced long ride which is formulated for long ride and city ride. of course as it name, my engine last long without need to rest when i rode to penang from kl last time bcos it gvae max het endurance.

i use castrol suitable for local car like myvi or alza because can ensure long lasting of engine components

bunnyfana

• Pelawat
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2021, 12:22:22 PM »

it is affordable and reasonable compared to the other brand. it only cost rm50 and i think it can be consider cheap for the fully syn material.

that's quite cheap did you buy from genuine seller?

rottentomatomy

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2021, 10:17:54 PM »

that's quite cheap did you buy from genuine seller?
yea i got it from authorized seller. you can get it from shell petrol station too with the same price.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 10:26:51 PM by rottentomatomy »

rottentomatomy

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2021, 10:23:47 PM »

i use castrol suitable for local car like myvi or alza because can ensure long lasting of engine components
yeah i used shell for my bike becos it focus for max heat endurance as well it also fuel economy.