Author Topic: Sensitive skin problem  (Read 388 times)

raniafwen

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
Sensitive skin problem
« on: 26 Jan, 11:27:37 AM »
I have sensitive skin problem which I tend to be worsen when using non-suitable fabric for my skin, but even when wearing a really good cotton clothes I am still having a bad itch. Does anyone have this issues too?

blankspc21

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
Re: Sensitive skin problem
« Reply #1 on: 26 Jan, 11:46:40 PM »
I have sensitive skin problem which I tend to be worsen when using non-suitable fabric for my skin, but even when wearing a really good cotton clothes I am still having a bad itch. Does anyone have this issues too?

I dont know much but i am used to faced that kind of problem before this and i just change my detergent to the sensitive skin. Like me, i am using TLC detergent and softener too.. Then my sensitive skin issue solved..

flyffanatic

« Reply #2 on: 27 Jan, 01:31:01 AM »
Other then detergent problems, u need to check ur own washer if u never got a cleaning service for it, then it will be itchy and makes u have an eczema..
Have u see a doctor?? Maybe they will figure it out how...

amyraros

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #3 on: 27 Jan, 08:00:38 PM »

Well I think it's either due to your sensitive skins or probably your washing machine is the main reasons for all these itchiness of your skin..

amyraros

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #4 on: 27 Jan, 08:02:35 PM »
if this has been happened for few months or even longer, it's best for you to direct look for doctor..
cuz you know, dirty washing machines may cause diseases too :'(

rottentomatomy

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #5 on: 27 Jan, 08:12:26 PM »

I dont know much but i am used to faced that kind of problem before this and i just change my detergent to the sensitive skin. Like me, i am using TLC detergent and softener too.. Then my sensitive skin issue solved..

yahh..I think the brand of the detergent can caused itchiness too..especially those chemical ingredients that can especially irritate sensitive skins easily..

rottentomatomy

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #6 on: 27 Jan, 08:16:04 PM »
Other then detergent problems, u need to check ur own washer if u never got a cleaning service for it, then it will be itchy and makes u have an eczema..
Have u see a doctor?? Maybe they will figure it out how...

Yesss! totally agreed with you tho..If your own washer was dirty without cleaning regularly..
no matter how good, how expensive your detergent or clothes you used...bacteria will still stick at your skin and even caused serious diseases.. :-\

flyffanatic

« Reply #7 on: 28 Jan, 12:02:35 AM »
if this has been happened for few months or even longer, it's best for you to direct look for doctor..

Yeahhh might be if wash together with others clothes, ur family also will get the infections.. Sooo poor! Time to me to find a new washer that can kills bacteria or maybe detergent antibac

Merican10

• Pelawat
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #8 on: 28 Jan, 12:12:36 AM »

But that kind of detergent so expensive but i think not only unsuitable detergent maybe the washing machine not really well functioning anymore.

rottentomatomy

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #9 on: 29 Jan, 06:35:08 PM »

But that kind of detergent so expensive but i think not only unsuitable detergent maybe the washing machine not really well functioning anymore.

Yeap..definitely true.. still can't solve the same probs if washing machine is dirty as well..

rottentomatomy

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #10 on: 29 Jan, 06:36:35 PM »
what brand of washing machine do you guys using now? :laugh:
My cousin recommend me the latest Panasonic Front Load washer,
anyone using it now?

amyraros

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #11 on: 29 Jan, 06:44:37 PM »

Yeahhh might be if wash together with others clothes, ur family also will get the infections.. Sooo poor! Time to me to find a new washer that can kills bacteria or maybe detergent antibac

Exactly! that was so dangerous if even serious could cause death.. :'(

amyraros

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #12 on: 29 Jan, 06:46:59 PM »
anyone using it now?

Your cousin was right XD
Cuz I'm using Panasonic Front Load Washer now ;)
So much special features different from average washing machine..
seriously no regrets after bought it for half year..

rottentomatomy

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #13 on: 30 Jan, 09:56:56 PM »
anyone using it now?

Your cousin was right XD

Wow..really?
I heard about their unique features like Blue Ag+, Stainmaster+, active speed wash..
what are those?

amyraros

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #14 on: 30 Jan, 10:38:02 PM »
anyone using it now?

Your cousin was right XD

Wow..really?
I heard about their unique features like Blue Ag+, Stainmaster+, active speed wash..
what are those?

The Blue Ag was the combinations of Ag ions and UV lights to eliminate 99.9% bacteria by using cold water
then the Stainmaster was for stain removal and allergy care very suitable for bed washing and also baby clothes
The active speed wash is that you can wash your clothes within 38 mins only..fast and clean  ;D