Author Topic: Any small business idea?  (Read 262 times)

raniafwen

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
Any small business idea?
« on: 25 Mar, 07:50:05 AM »
Is there any suggestion what to sell if thinking to start own business at lowest modal. guess many of us thinking of this. Probably around 50k?

jai_ho

• Pelawat
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
Re: Any small business idea?
« Reply #1 on: 25 Mar, 07:51:36 AM »
You need to refine your plan a bit more la e.g. how much do you have, what you're doing now, what's your work background like, where you're planning to base at, what kinda industry you're familiar with, what kinda industry you wanna look into, what are you interest etc etc etc etc....
Whatever you wanna do, you need a plan. No plan is basically planning to fail.

amyraros

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #2 on: 25 Mar, 07:53:00 AM »
Define what u want to do. Otherwise u're equal to random shooting hoping for a hit.

sonaa

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #3 on: 25 Mar, 07:54:26 AM »
what say F&B industry? cafe?

ggeneration

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #4 on: 25 Mar, 07:56:41 AM »
fnb and cafe requires you yourself to be there to manage it. these days its not easy to be in this industry. any bad service or food. your busines is gone. unless u have experienced friends or staff that you trust be able to handle for you. else it requires time...

blankspc21

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #5 on: 25 Mar, 07:58:07 AM »
im ready to manage it all myself,, keen to join?   ;)

ggeneration

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #6 on: 25 Mar, 08:00:39 AM »
im ready to manage it all myself,, keen to join?   ;)
fnb.. first question.. can u cook? cause will be heavily reliant on chef... not interested at fnb atm... im still seeing whats nice that i can do... have a friend that did b&b... doing quite well...

blankspc21

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #7 on: 25 Mar, 08:16:42 AM »
fnb.. first question.. can u cook? cause will be heavily reliant on chef... not interested at fnb atm... im still seeing whats nice that i can do... have a friend that did b&b... doing quite well...
There are lots of people who have idea to do entrepreneur. The problem is that most of them needs to commits to work and wont dare to step out to do it. So i say quit the job if u dont like n go into it.

montyashley

• Pemastautin
« Reply #8 on: 25 Mar, 08:19:05 AM »
What kind of business plan do you have in mind? It is not necessary to quit your job to do your business as long as you are able to make the right arrangement. Planning and laying out the resources that are available to you is very important. I have both a business with shop and at the same time working full time. While others make a loan to buy houses, i make a loan to start my business. It is hard but it can work.

raniafwen

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #9 on: 25 Mar, 08:33:39 AM »
What kind of business plan do you have in mind? It is not necessary to quit your job to do your business as long as you are able to make the right arrangement. Planning and laying out the resources that are available to you is very important. I have both a business with shop and at the same time working full time. While others make a loan to buy houses, i make a loan to start my business. It is hard but it can work.
Thats very inspiring.. u get to work and manage business at the same time. U r right many ppl will buy house or even big cars than invest on business. Actually i am interested in opening my own groceries store. The problem is i dont have any knowledge or experience in business. 

montyashley

• Pemastautin
« Reply #10 on: 25 Mar, 08:54:29 AM »
Thats very inspiring.. u get to work and manage business at the same time. U r right many ppl will buy house or even big cars than invest on business. Actually i am interested in opening my own groceries store. The problem is i dont have any knowledge or experience in business.
Maybe you can try start small. Running big business without knowledge is a bit risky. In my story my business is running fine, but got a bit of a bump recently. I am really stuck and start searching and asking from other people. The start of seeing progress after Mr. Long's masterclass. Things i benefits is to diagnose what situation am i in at this moment. Then find the issues label by rank..this really help when there is so many things going on at the same time...putting them down and then tacking one by one..also his concept of marketing helps compared to the normal way of just buy ads.
« Last Edit: 26 Mar, 08:10:15 AM by montyashley »

raniafwen

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #11 on: 25 Mar, 09:04:26 AM »
Maybe you can try start small. Running big business without knowledge is a bit risky. In my story my business is running fine, but got a bit of a bump recently. I am really stuck and start searching and asking from other people. The most improvement i get is when i go to a masterclass. Learn alot of strategy how to deal with business problems.
Thats a safer option for a new entrepreneur. I got very intimaidted by these class because it is not so beginner friendly and how about the price?

montyashley

• Pemastautin
« Reply #12 on: 25 Mar, 09:15:42 AM »
Thats a safer option for a new entrepreneur. I got very intimidated by these class because it is not so beginner friendly and how about the price?
I am a beginner myself, the classes is thought in an easily understandable manner. The guru itself is a  experienced and been in the marketing and branding industry for 11 years . His class one of the more affordable and value compared to those in USD and not necessary suitable for Malaysian audience. if any of u interested : https://roar-point.com/marketing-branding-masterclass/
« Last Edit: 26 Mar, 08:11:10 AM by montyashley »