Author Topic: Help! BMW X3 Engine overheating!  (Read 440 times)

jai_ho

• Pelawat
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
Re: Help! BMW X3 Engine overheating!
« Reply #15 on: 13 Jun, 02:01:03 PM »
when this happen you need to pull off the road to a safe and clear area and turn off the vehicle. so that the engine can be cool off

if that happens on the road laa. but if just start engine also the smoke like haze, its gonna be tiring to keep doing it. just go to workshop and try to use new petrol to get different experience

yaa i would suggest that too. bcs i used to change my petrol a lot before until I found about Shell and my engines adapt to it very well even though i used it for about 8 months now
in case of fuel consumption does it worth as daily ride?
to me it worth a lot because every time i pump right,, i always get extra km. so i dont really have to go many times to petrol pump in a month. maybe around 2 to 3 times only
ehh same.. i also use Shell and I like it because its really jimat. even though i go to a very far destination, there's always many bars left for me to ride. so i dont really bother to go again
is it possible if i fill up the tank full and the car can still use for 2 weeks since im using car only for going out nearby?
if so, yess. bcs i pump full and it stays for about 2 weeks too even i go back n forth to work every day before
wow impressive, just asking bcos i thought it nearly impossible but otherwise happened.

jai_ho

• Pelawat
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #16 on: 13 Jun, 02:05:09 PM »
when this happen you need to pull off the road to a safe and clear area and turn off the vehicle. so that the engine can be cool off

if that happens on the road laa. but if just start engine also the smoke like haze, its gonna be tiring to keep doing it. just go to workshop and try to use new petrol to get different experience

yaa i would suggest that too. bcs i used to change my petrol a lot before until I found about Shell and my engines adapt to it very well even though i used it for about 8 months now
in case of fuel consumption does it worth as daily ride?
to me it worth a lot because every time i pump right,, i always get extra km. so i dont really have to go many times to petrol pump in a month. maybe around 2 to 3 times only
that quite a lot of saving. usually it took me 2 or 3 times with full filled up

ypp that's why to me, it's a super good choice especially for people who just started driving or do grabs and delivery
i just decided to do grab as pkp was extended so i hope it help me a little as new grab driver in saving the budget.

rottentomatomy

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #17 on: 15 Jun, 11:16:10 AM »
40% more fuel efficient... Also your driving behavior, dont press the gas pedal too much. Increase the speed gradually can avoid the engine chugging too much fuel.
« Last Edit: 17 Jun, 04:06:22 PM by rottentomatomy »