Author Topic: Suggestion for new car  (Read 330 times)

raniafwen

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
Suggestion for new car
« on: 11 May, 02:18:59 PM »
Decided that i want to drive since i got my driving license, i dont own any car yet. Just want to ask you guys some suggestion of what is the best car for singles... just want to drive for work.

blankspc21

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
Re: Suggestion for new car
« Reply #1 on: 11 May, 10:47:22 PM »
compact and sedan will be the best and for low maintenance, it would be proton and perodua car..support local..

rottentomatomy

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #2 on: 12 May, 12:18:32 AM »
if u want to look for a car u have to have a fix budget then u can manage which one is suitable since there a lot need to be paid like loan, petrols and if need to repair right

dokidoki

• Pelawat
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #3 on: 12 May, 12:22:45 AM »
Decided that i want to drive since i got my driving license, i dont own any car yet. Just want to ask you guys some suggestion of what is the best car for singles... just want to drive for work.

i would suggest any local sedan car la bcs its easier to find spare parts if u want to modify. new saga is ompatible for single. my friend is currently using that car and I ride w him for work and its very smooth

dokidoki

• Pelawat
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #4 on: 14 May, 12:14:14 AM »

i would suggest any local sedan car la bcs its easier to find spare parts if u want to modify. new saga is ompatible for single. my friend is currently using that car and I ride w him for work and its very smooth
true because sometimes people who live out luxury will have any other complications to take care of thought so it'll be hard to handle

rottentomatomy

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #5 on: 14 May, 12:18:51 AM »

true because sometimes people who live out luxury will have any other complications to take care of thought so it'll be hard to handle

exactly, I have a friend using honda which still consider rich if they have honda la. and then he kinda have hard time when paying petrol and workshops sometimes

rottentomatomy

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #6 on: 14 May, 12:21:04 AM »
compact and sedan will be the best and for low maintenance, it would be proton and perodua car..support local..

i think local cars are getting much better thoughh. I've seen a lot of cars that are updated now like saga, perodua. and I think most of us with minimum wage can afford

blankspc21

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #7 on: 14 May, 09:04:08 AM »

saga look nice too..my dad using that, nice design and space quite big too..

blankspc21

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #8 on: 14 May, 09:07:10 AM »

exactly, I have a friend using honda which still consider rich if they have honda la. and then he kinda have hard time when paying petrol and workshops sometimes
why? does the car consume a lot of petrol? pity him as now we currently faced financial struggling after most of our business affected..

blankspc21

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #9 on: 14 May, 09:09:42 AM »

i think local cars are getting much better thoughh. I've seen a lot of cars that are updated now like saga, perodua. and I think most of us with minimum wage can afford
yeah im the proud local car user too..amazing as much as international car too..

rottentomatomy

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #10 on: 14 May, 08:46:04 PM »

yeah im the proud local car user too..amazing as much as international car too..

right?? cause for me the important part of having a car is using good quality of petrol. I've tried a lot of other brand about a week to test but I'm not as satisfied as using Shell lah

rottentomatomy

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #11 on: 14 May, 08:48:51 PM »

why? does the car consume a lot of petrol? pity him as now we currently faced financial struggling after most of our business affected..

yupp bcs the brand charged a lot and then the petrol doesn't stay for long even he go out for like 3 times a week. I've advised him to try change to Shell at least 2 weeks and he's been trying it for like 5 days. he said there's a big change from before

dokidoki

• Pelawat
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #12 on: 14 May, 08:50:04 PM »

samee. their old saga also can still be used till today though just the new one feels smoother on the road hihi. as long as we have great petrol, it can help a lot xD

blankspc21

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #13 on: 14 May, 11:13:18 PM »

right?? cause for me the important part of having a car is using good quality of petrol. I've tried a lot of other brand about a week to test but I'm not as satisfied as using Shell lah
oh really? what made it different with others after you tested for a week..

blankspc21

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #14 on: 14 May, 11:14:55 PM »

samee. their old saga also can still be used till today though just the new one feels smoother on the road hihi. as long as we have great petrol, it can help a lot xD
yeah that one way to take care of our car to last long..