Author Topic: Suggestion for new car  (Read 314 times)

dokidoki

• Pelawat
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
Re: Suggestion for new car
« Reply #15 on: 15 May, 10:05:04 PM »
Decided that i want to drive since i got my driving license, i dont own any car yet. Just want to ask you guys some suggestion of what is the best car for singles... just want to drive for work.

i would suggest any local sedan car la bcs its easier to find spare parts if u want to modify. new saga is ompatible for single. my friend is currently using that car and I ride w him for work and its very smooth
saga look nice too..my dad using that, nice design and space quite big too..

samee. their old saga also can still be used till today though just the new one feels smoother on the road hihi. as long as we have great petrol, it can help a lot xD
yeah that one way to take care of our car to last long..

yeahh but if we have a great quality of petrolto take care of our car engines that are already fine. like I'm using shell now and it's pretty mesmerising la bcs i can have extra km from the one I pumped. plus my driving now feels smoother since it absorp to my engines so fine

rottentomatomy

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #16 on: 15 May, 10:08:22 PM »
compact and sedan will be the best and for low maintenance, it would be proton and perodua car..support local..

i think local cars are getting much better thoughh. I've seen a lot of cars that are updated now like saga, perodua. and I think most of us with minimum wage can afford
yeah im the proud local car user too..amazing as much as international car too..

right?? cause for me the important part of having a car is using good quality of petrol. I've tried a lot of other brand about a week to test but I'm not as satisfied as using Shell lah
oh really? what made it different with others after you tested for a week..

if u use for like a day or two, u cant really feel the different la to me. take time for ur car to adapt to new petrol then u can see how it's gonna work. but shell have great quality of petrol so it worth using and saves ur pocket money as well!

blankspc21

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #17 on: 16 May, 12:27:33 AM »
Decided that i want to drive since i got my driving license, i dont own any car yet. Just want to ask you guys some suggestion of what is the best car for singles... just want to drive for work.

i would suggest any local sedan car la bcs its easier to find spare parts if u want to modify. new saga is ompatible for single. my friend is currently using that car and I ride w him for work and its very smooth
saga look nice too..my dad using that, nice design and space quite big too..

samee. their old saga also can still be used till today though just the new one feels smoother on the road hihi. as long as we have great petrol, it can help a lot xD
yeah that one way to take care of our car to last long..

yeahh but if we have a great quality of petrolto take care of our car engines that are already fine. like I'm using shell now and it's pretty mesmerising la bcs i can have extra km from the one I pumped. plus my driving now feels smoother since it absorp to my engines so fine
no doubt, best petrol mean smooth drive so mybe we should look for it later

blankspc21

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #18 on: 16 May, 12:30:19 AM »
compact and sedan will be the best and for low maintenance, it would be proton and perodua car..support local..

i think local cars are getting much better thoughh. I've seen a lot of cars that are updated now like saga, perodua. and I think most of us with minimum wage can afford
yeah im the proud local car user too..amazing as much as international car too..

right?? cause for me the important part of having a car is using good quality of petrol. I've tried a lot of other brand about a week to test but I'm not as satisfied as using Shell lah
oh really? what made it different with others after you tested for a week..

if u use for like a day or two, u cant really feel the different la to me. take time for ur car to adapt to new petrol then u can see how it's gonna work. but shell have great quality of petrol so it worth using and saves ur pocket money as well!
yeah many of us will definitely love if it can proven reduce our expenses for petrol.