Author Topic: Hard decision  (Read 378 times)

montyashley

• Pemastautin
Re: Hard decision
« Reply #15 on: 26 Sep, 08:12:48 PM »
it is indeed very hard to take care of our hair when we are not in a good state, i hope u can recover soon! but my advice is to start from inside, take care of your diet first then, u can use certain products to take care of ur hair laa. example, u can have supplements for hair and nails? that one works also
true! fruits and protein. can probably start from there then add on w other products. but if wants to use some product tht easy to use can try safi shayla supa smooth shampoo. this one can make ur hair hydrate and wont dry out ur hair this even suitable for hijabis.
ohh that sounds really interesting? i wanna try that too but probably need to wait my one to finish first. for ur hair product, do u use all from safi or separated products?
for shampoo i use safi shayla supa smooth & fragrant, then the rest is from safi the leave on cream n hair mask from watson brand. its only when needed then i use the hair mask. but i do recc u to use the shampoo its really good w the long lasting smells

ohhh where did u get them? i think its avaialble everywhere rightt. bcs tomorrow im going to watsons. feeling like trying their leave on cream. who knows itll be great to my hair
u can get them at watson. dont forget to try the shampoo also will make ur hair super smooth and smell amazing! hope it works on u so u can feel great and smell flowerish each day by using safi shayla shampoo.

titipoh

• Penghuni
  • No. 20, BM6/1B
« Reply #16 on: 26 Sep, 08:40:47 PM »
it is indeed very hard to take care of our hair when we are not in a good state, i hope u can recover soon! but my advice is to start from inside, take care of your diet first then, u can use certain products to take care of ur hair laa. example, u can have supplements for hair and nails? that one works also
yeaa i agreee on this one. cuz we r what we eat rightt. so we need to take care of your body first. let say just eat more fruits or nuts that can help with hair growth! for supplement i would suggest blacksmores or 21st century. also keep urself hydrated. for shampoo i barely have a good one
Indeed. You can take supplement onnly when you need it. For shampoo I would recommend safi shayla supa smooth & fragrant this one will hydrate and provides superior silky softness for lightweight, softer, smoother, non oily & manageable hair with long lasting fragrance.
yeahh but dont overtake supplment also la. sometimes its too much sugar la and all. so kena jaga diet yg kita boleh trust la product nya.. ohh is safi very good? i heard about thm quite a lot. how long have u been using them?
True somehow the supplement also on certain product have sugar. Yeah I use safi just for 2 months and I love how the product works on me I have no itchy scalp and my hair is not over dry.
thats rightt .. also if we get supplement but still didnt take care of our health. that is not good also. ohhh uve used them for 2 months alreadyy? thats really nicee. i think im gonna try them soon. do u use them everyday or only after shampoo?
Very true. Yeah since the shampoo works on me so I dont need to change to anything else. For shampoo I use every 2 or 3 days unless im active or going to the gym or anytime I sweat a lot so then I will shampoo daily bcs it helps a lot with oils and not striping our natural oils. For leave on cream you can use everyday but prefer after shampoo and leave it until dry and can style normally. Hope this helps, if you want to try you can look it up at watson.

wahidan

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #17 on: 26 Sep, 08:43:07 PM »
yeaa i agreee on this one. cuz we r what we eat rightt. so we need to take care of your body first. let say just eat more fruits or nuts that can help with hair growth! for supplement i would suggest blacksmores or 21st century. also keep urself hydrated. for shampoo i barely have a good one
Indeed. You can take supplement onnly when you need it. For shampoo I would recommend safi shayla supa smooth & fragrant this one will hydrate and provides superior silky softness for lightweight, softer, smoother, non oily & manageable hair with long lasting fragrance.
yeahh but dont overtake supplment also la. sometimes its too much sugar la and all. so kena jaga diet yg kita boleh trust la product nya.. ohh is safi very good? i heard about thm quite a lot. how long have u been using them?
True somehow the supplement also on certain product have sugar. Yeah I use safi just for 2 months and I love how the product works on me I have no itchy scalp and my hair is not over dry.
thats rightt .. also if we get supplement but still didnt take care of our health. that is not good also. ohhh uve used them for 2 months alreadyy? thats really nicee. i think im gonna try them soon. do u use them everyday or only after shampoo?
Very true. Yeah since the shampoo works on me so I dont need to change to anything else. For shampoo I use every 2 or 3 days unless im active or going to the gym or anytime I sweat a lot so then I will shampoo daily bcs it helps a lot with oils and not striping our natural oils. For leave on cream you can use everyday but prefer after shampoo and leave it until dry and can style normally. Hope this helps, if you want to try you can look it up at watson.
ohhh that sounds really nice. i think i might need to try the leave on cream first since my serum is almost finished. later on ill recommend it to my family members as well. since safi is very easy to find also right

amyraros

• Penghuni
  • I Love Putra Mahkota
« Reply #18 on: 26 Sep, 09:01:24 PM »
true! fruits and protein. can probably start from there then add on w other products. but if wants to use some product tht easy to use can try safi shayla supa smooth shampoo. this one can make ur hair hydrate and wont dry out ur hair this even suitable for hijabis.
ohh that sounds really interesting? i wanna try that too but probably need to wait my one to finish first. for ur hair product, do u use all from safi or separated products?
for shampoo i use safi shayla supa smooth & fragrant, then the rest is from safi the leave on cream n hair mask from watson brand. its only when needed then i use the hair mask. but i do recc u to use the shampoo its really good w the long lasting smells

ohhh where did u get them? i think its avaialble everywhere rightt. bcs tomorrow im going to watsons. feeling like trying their leave on cream. who knows itll be great to my hair
u can get them at watson. dont forget to try the shampoo also will make ur hair super smooth and smell amazing! hope it works on u so u can feel great and smell flowerish each day by using safi shayla shampoo.

ahhh yeaaa im going to watsons this saturday then to get them hihih. bcs i also want my hair to be pretty too. so then i dont need to use so much perfume to stay fresh and fragrant

montyashley

• Pemastautin
« Reply #19 on: 30 Sep, 02:20:31 PM »
ahhh yeaaa im going to watsons this saturday then to get them hihih. bcs i also want my hair to be pretty too. so then i dont need to use so much perfume to stay fresh and fragrant
Stil got stock now, got mine already better fast coz it sells like hot cakes.

Or just buy online laa... check thier official online store... https://shopee.com.my/Safi-Shayla-Supa-Smooth-Fragrant-Shampoo-320g-i.35308287.8059726156